Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Universal Studios Hollywood....

 As much fun as Disneyland was....I have to admit Universal Studios was much more "boy friendly." Which meant my three boys had a blast there. It was smaller than Disneyland, but the rides and attractions they had were much more up the boys' alley.

 Jake is a little obsessed with Back to the Future.....so this was a perfect shot!
 We went on my favorite ride first...the "tour" which was by far the best ride we had gone on all week.
 We ate at Doc Brown's Chicken and everyone got huge souvenir mugs of the transformers.


 If only I were little too! The kiddos had a blast cooling off in the splash pad area....if only I didn't care what I look like without makeup...I would have been right there with them.
 Brax was thrilled to see Paranorman. That movie has some sentimental value behind it for our little fam of four.....this was the very first movie that Jake took the boys to go see. I was out having dinner with my bestie and he took the boys.

 I love European anything.....so the phone booth was a must. The best part was that both Carter and Brax held the phone upside down.....it dawned on me that they don't know what a corded phone is like. (Man I'm getting old)



 All three kiddos freaked with the real life minion came over and said hi.

 We even got to see Jay Leno.....it's not the best pic but it was fun to explain it to the boys.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 had a blast! I'm so grateful for all of the hard work and saving that was put into this trip....memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment