Thursday, December 5, 2013

Color Run...

 This year Carter's school had a Color Run 5k for the kids and parents to participate in. Of course we were all about it!
I've never been able to participate in events like this because I was always working, so this year it's my goal to do everything I can with the boys' schools. 

 The boys had a blast and were so excited to pass each "check point" and get more color. My sister came with us too...she's been really involved too because she's leaving us soon for the Air Force. 

 Jake was able to make it almost at the first leg, he came straight from work and even ran the 5k in his UPS shorts. 

Carter said he had a blast and Braxton did the whole thing too. I wasn't sure if we were all going make it (my big belly included) but we did. It was so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment