Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oh Braxton....

 What can I say about this little boy of ours. He is absolutely so much fun to hang out with. Now that I'm home, it's been really nice to spend some quality time with the little dude. (I was never able to do that because I went back to work when he was so tiny) 
 He is such a kind hearted little guy, he kisses my belly daily and talks to baby Lincoln all of the time. It's super sweet to watch. 
 He's also a huge stinker! This kid keeps me on my toes for sure. I never know what he's going to come up with next. 
 When we pick up Carter from school, he climbs in front and messes with the radio. He thinks he's so cool.
 He was such an amazing sport during Carter's football games. He would sit and play on the grass the whole time. 
 I love this little guy so much. Watching him walk to preschool (just form the car) brings a tear to my eye because I miss him so much when he's gone. I'm so glad I get the time I do with him now, because I missed out on so much of his first three years of life. 


Love, love love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment