Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Salt Lake City's First Ever Comic Con....

 I can't be certain....but I think Jake and the boys were beyond excited for the Comic Con this year. The line to get in was ridiculous.....but we were able to make it in within about 30 minutes (some people waited hours) 
Seeing Master Chief was thrilling for all three of them! Oh how video games are not my thing....but the boys really get into it and Jake has fun bonding over their "boy" time together.
 I was actually super excited to see Lou Ferrigno....He's absolutely amazing in what he has accomplished even being deaf.
 Meeting Ray Park in person was great! GI Joe and Snake Eyes are two very compelling parts to play...and I have to admit, he was super nice and humble. He talked with the boys for a good 10 minutes and took plenty of pictures with us. We have a signed picture of him that is going to be hung in the boys' room.
 These are "real" SLC Ghost Busters.....super funny!

 Carter's face cracks me up!

There were so many people at the Salt Palace...they even had to stop letting people in because they had met fire code. It's supposed to come again for 2014.....if it does....I'm sure Jake already has the tickets bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment