Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oh Carter....

 Carter is so my kid....this child is so much like me it's not even funny. I have been noticing this more and more as he gets older. He has my passion for learning, my mannerisms and even my stubborn attitude. 
 This glasses-wearing 7 year old is one of my favorite dudes to be with. I love how sensitive he is and caring. He is such a great big brother, I'm really glad I had him first. 

 Our Uncle Jimmy is now gone and is in training to become an officer in the Air Force. These boys have adored how involved my bestie has been in their lives. When I got divorced, Jimmy was the one that came over to my mom's house almost every day and made sure we were all doing okay. 
Lots of fun things have been going on....I'm trying to catch up with all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment