Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lincoln's Baby Shower....

 Our little Lincoln is so well loved by everyone! I was able to have a second baby shower because this is Jake's first son....and I'm so grateful because we literally have no baby items at all. 
I made the burlap banner with cute little bow ties for our "Little Man" theme. 
 My mom and sister made the cutest diaper cake ever! I loved this so much...it's still up in his room for decoration. 
 We had people write notes on diapers...just for fun. 
 Jane made the cutest wreath for him. 
 My cute sister in law made the labels that match the invitation. These were bow tie thank yous for everyone that came. 
 My other cute sister in law decorated all of these cute bow tie cookies. We actually used dog bone shaped cookie cutters....but they turned out so cute. 
We got a ton of clothes, blankets and handmade gifts for the little guy. Now it's time to organize and get ready for him to arrive. 

1 comment: