Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Time Days....


 I have been thoroughly enjoying the days I get to spend with the boys this summer. My sister and I took them swimming one day and they loved it! They are getting so independent, so it was actually really fun going swimming with them.
 We also broke out my cotton candy machine....and seriously had a blast making cotton candy! Carter and Brax thought was so cool we could make our own cotton candy at home.
 Here's Jake's first attempt at a cotton candy serving. He did pretty well for his first time, but as soon as I showed him my tricks....it went a lot smoother for him.
 I just love cotton candy!
 I took this random picture of Carter the other day while I was driving. I looked back and saw Iron Man in my back seat! Love this kid to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment