Monday, August 5, 2013

Family Lagoon Night....Cowabunga Bay....Braxton....

 Jake got off earlier than usual one evening...so we ate dinner really fast and headed off to Lagoon. The boys and I go a ton during the day...but poor Jake never gets to go with us. He was super excited to go.

 Our cute Hunter turned 7...and invited us to Cowabunga Bay....it was amazing! Our kids are so much fun to watch play together and Ash and Dev are one of my favorite couples.
 Cute besties...
 Brax tried his first pop rocks at my mom's the other day....he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. :)
 I had to post this picture because I want to remember these moments. Brax comes in my room every morning and snuggles with me for a few minutes before we get up and get some breakfast. I just love how big this kid is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment