Monday, August 5, 2013

Fourth of July 2013...

 The Riverdale Parade become a tradition...and I have to admit, it's actually pretty amazing how much candy these boys get when it's all over. 
Going to the parade is also a favorite of mine, because this same time last year was when I knew Jake and I were going to be together. The thoughtfulness he puts into everything for the boys and me is what really won me over. He really wants them to be happy and have fun, and also makes sure I'm taken care of. It's amazing.


 We went to lunch at Iggy's that afternoon before the movie started....Brax wanted to take a picture with Jake...this is what I ended up with.
 After the movie we went to a demolition derby with my dad and Heidi. My sister was with us all day, which was fun too.

 Poor Brax was so worn out.
 It was seriously so hot that day...but the boys had a really good time.
Another great Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment