Monday, August 5, 2013

Braxton Turns 4!

 Brax turned FOUR YEARS OLD in July! I can't believe our little man is so big!
I planned a Puppy Party for the little dude and it was so much fun. 

We had different stations:
The Vet Station
 The Adoption Station
 The Groomers and Pet Shop
 Each kid got to go to each station with their puppy and have fun. 

Jake and I made these cupcakes with mini paw prints...super easy (Time Consuming) but easy. I loved that Jake was there the whole time, setting up, decorating and frosting cupcakes with me.
 We had chew toys (licorice) Fetch sticks (pretzel rods) Pupperoni (pepperoni sticks) puppy chow (cocoa puffs) Kibbles N Bits (Pub mix) and bone shaped cheese with crackers. We served hot dogs and Barqs soda as well.
 My mom made this banner for the boys when Carter was about 2. We switch out the Carter and Braxton for whose birthday it is. It was so nice to use it again this year.
Brax got spoiled, we have amazing friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment