Monday, August 5, 2013

24th of July....Burt....Random Errands...

 The 24th of July Parade on Washington Blvd has become a favorite of mine. I've been going to this parade every year (usually by myself) since Brax was born. My sister came this year...so fun!
 She got him this cute jersey for his birthday so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to show it off.
 After having lunch with Jake, we went to the pet store and bought a baby Beta fish. The boys both agreed on the name Burt.

 Later when we were playing...this is what I found....my little man turned into Tupac! LOL.
 When were going to Walgreens the other day, we parked right next to the Coke car....Carter was so excited to show Jake so we took a picture.
 And this is just another day in paradise for me....these sweet boys make me so happy!
 It was a day that I felt really sick...so we stayed home....here's are carpet picnic in their underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment