Monday, August 5, 2013

Father's Day...

This Father's Day was interesting to say the least....it was my first time without the boys on a weekend when I normally have them....plus it was Jake's first Father's Day ever. 
We went over to my dad's to give him his present and Jake's friend came over too. His friend needed to practice driving a stick shift, so my dad let them use the Jeep. Here are the men learning to shift.
 The weekend before Father's Day, Jake and I celebrated the holiday. We got Jake a shirt about being an awesome stepdad. The boys love this guy...they call him Jakey and always ask when he's coming home during the work week.
 This man has been an absolute dream come true. He really is a great step dad, he cares deeply about the boys, and yet realizes that they have a dad as well. I love blending our families and how well we work together.
 I wrote on the boys' feet and look how cute this pic turned out! It was so easy. We gave this picture to the Grandpa's and the boys gave it to their dad as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment