Monday, April 1, 2013

Winter Catch Up....

I have been completely neglecting my blog. There has been so much going on, and for the most part I have brought my camera with me...I've just been avoiding posting all about everything. Lack of time, sleep and energy has been leaving my blog on the back burner lately. 

This winter, right around Christmas time, Jake came home with the sweetest surprise....

 We all go over to Jake's parent's house for dinner every Sunday for family dinner. The boys and I made cupcakes for dessert....
 I found these super cute gingerbread men at Target....adorable! And they make it look like I'm so creative, but were so easy to just plop on the frosted cupcakes. 
 This is a little blurry, but Jake and I have been having a great time getting ready for our first Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment