Monday, April 1, 2013

Anderson's Birthday....

Braxton's best friend at school, Anderson, turned 4 last month. His birthday party was at Get Air in Roy....we had never been there before and I have say....it was awesome. 

 I'm pretty sure Jake was more excited than the kids.....

 It was so fun watching them run, jump and dive into the foam pit. 
 This was Jake's first time ever going to a "friend" birthday party with kids....I have to say, he did so well. Playing with the boys and really having a good time showing them things is one of his strong points. 
 Here's cute Anderson....I have to say, Brax and this little dude are inseparable. They are the cutest together....but I'm sure the mischief gets worse when they conspire together. 


 Doing tricks and watching them on play back was the fav...
It snowed majorly while we were in there....this is Jake's white hair after he got done digging out the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment