Monday, April 1, 2013

Finishing up March....

My sister took Carter to the movies the other evening, so Jake and I went on a date with just little Brax. I have to admit, it's nice to have just one. (You forget what it's like)
This little dude had never been to Buffalo Wild Wings....so off we went. 
 One random Tuesday, Jake got off at the same time I did so we both picked up the boys and took them out to one of our favs....Taxas Roadhouse. There was the armadillo there that evening and an egg hunt....Carter got a free kids' meal token and Brax kept talking about the "momadilla." 
 Last Saturday my work flew in the Easter Bunny to the Base Egg Hunt....it was so much fun! Jake came with me too because were hoping the boys would be there too. They were with their dad that weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment