Monday, April 1, 2013

Valentines....

I try every year to make the boys' valentines that they can write their name on. I also try to make something new and creative each year with them as well. 
This year the boys have been really into the Avengers and Super Heroes....so here's what we created...
 Both Carter and Brax wrote their names on every one.....Carter has a huge class plus an after school program and cousins.....Brax has a preschool class and also daycare class....so we were busy doing a few of these each night. 


I have never gone to an event at Braxton's daycare (because they get parents work) but when he heard that I was going to Carter's Valentine's party....he asked in his sweet little voice if I was going to his party too....how could I honestly say no to him? Here's the happy little dude....

I also got the chance to go to Carter's award ceremony for the second quarter. He was so surprised to have him there. I miss so much usually with his school, so it was a nice surprise to go to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment