Monday, April 1, 2013

Wedding Prep....

Our wedding was so much fun to plan. I wanted to make a lot of the decorations and such by hand....and my bouquet was a must. I really wanted fake flowers in my bouquet so that it would last really well and always be beautiful. (The things you learn for your second wedding)

 I had so much fun making mine, I made one for my sister as well. It was relatively easy to do. I even got most of the flowers on sale because they were "Christmas" colors. 
 My new sister in law showed me how to make these adorable rosettes. I made both boys matching boutineres and Jake's was the bigger red one. 
 I mod-podged my big letter E with an old books of Jake's to give it the "old" look. 
 The boys and I set up the entire room with all of the decorations the day before....here's my sweet Brax "helping"
 Jake's mom came over the night before to cut his hair for the wedding....
 Waking up on our wedding day was so relaxing...we played with the boys, watched a movie and all got ready slowly. Here's cute Jake finishing up his vows......
 My mom, sister and Jane came the night before to do a quick run-threw with the pastor. Jake had to work late...so Jane was my "stand in husband" for the night. 
Everything was so easy and not stressful at all.....I am learning to "go with it" now because the rewards are amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment