Sunday, December 30, 2012

Outings....

We went out the breakfast one day with the "cousins" and Carter ordered a cinnamon roll...this his the size of it! He was absolutely in Heaven. 
 Brax and his preschool class were able to come to my work for a field trip one day. It's a program I want to start, and they were nice enough to be our guinea pigs. Brax loved it! We sat in the helicopters, took pictures, watched the real ones take off, and made out own helicopters to take home. 
 He was more excited about riding the bus than anything. It was pretty cute. 
 I took my car into get my oil changed with Carter one day. I have to say, Larry H Miller in Riverdale is my new favorite place. They were so nice and fast. There was popcorn, coffee and hot chocolate to enjoy while you wait even! Carter had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment