Sunday, December 30, 2012

October Happenings....

October was a busy month for us...on top of the holiday stuff, we managed to fill up our time just about everyday with something. 
For my new job, we were able to go onto The Daily Dish....it was so much fun. I forget how much I miss TV until I'm there again. The boys thought it was pretty cool too. (Jake was actually really excited to watch me in action since this was his first time seeing me on an actual morning show in house.)
 The boys and I went on an adventure just about 4 times a week after school and work. They love those wiggle cars of theirs. The River Parkway is just gorgeous. It's so peaceful and calm. After working all my hours and the boys doing all that they do, it's nice to unwind here. 
 Jake has been super cute too...when he doesn't have to go in until later he always comes with me to drop off the boys at their schools. It's so much fun! The boys get a kick out of it too. He's really thoughtful to come with me when in all reality he could just be sleeping in. 
 The boys have been sick off and on for about 2 months and it's getting a little old. However, my boss is nice enough to let me bring them with me when they can't go to school. I have to admit, it's a nice set up. Between the airplane seats and tray tables, these little boys don't do a ton of damage to my office. They think it's pretty cool to come to mommy's work...and as grateful I am that they can come so I don't have to miss hours...it's difficult to be both employee and mom at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment