Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Big 6 Year Old....

Happy Birthday Carter! This little dude is so spoiled! This year's birthday was an entire week long. 
We celebrated his birthday over Family Dinner with Jake's family...super sweet. They all spoiled him and really made him feel special. 
We then celebrated is actual birthday at home with a cake and cupcakes. (I did the decorating....not so sure I'm ready for a real baking job...but I'm getting better)

 Jake and I have started a tradition of going out to dinner somewhere fun on the real birth date....Carter's birthday was the start of our tradition at Texas Roadhouse. My mom and sister were able to come with us too. This isn't the greatest picture but the little man loved sitting on the saddle while they all sang to him. 
 Earlier that day, I took the afternoon off to bring Carter's favorite donuts to his class. He was stoked that I was there and that he got to share with all of his friends. I even checked him out early.....
 The next weekend we all went to the Halloween Havoc Demolition Derby. I have to say...it was the best one yet! So much fun. We would all choose a car that was "us" as see who won. Super cute! 
Happy Birthday Little Dude! We sure love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment