Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall.....

I love the Fall season...Halloween, turning leaves, cooler weather....it's all so fun. 
We have been super busy lately....I'm trying to catch up on posting, we'll see how well I do...

Jake and his dad ran a booth at the Gun Show a couple weeks ago, the boys were so excited to go and check out everything. We love the Southtowne shows and always have a good time. Although a gun show isn't really my thing, I have to admit, it was super fun! The boys thought they were pretty cool going into the booth and "working"
 Jane, Shauna, Kailee and I made these awesome witches brooms. These were from branches in Jane's front yard...super cool! They turned out adorable...I have to say for not being a super crafty person, this was way easy. 
 Carter's teacher sends home a packet once in awhile to have me cut things and send back to school with Carter. It's really fun for the little man to bring back the folder with the finished product....not so fun for me staying up uber late to get it done....but there's not much I wouldn't do for that kid. 
 My mom turned 50! So weird having her reach that milestone, that doesn't mean I'm any older right? I made some record stands for her "50's record" theme party. I skewered green and purple grapes (her favorite colors) and cut fresh roses from the garden. 
 I had the boys make this super cute record with their hand prints on it. My boys are still the only grandkids on my side of the fam, so it was really cute to see her face when she saw it. 

 Jake's family has unconditionally adopted the boys and I into their family. It has been so refreshing to be part of such a great family. Brax loves playing with little Cambrieal, they honestly get along so well. 
 I've been taking the boys on hikes or walks pretty much every day when we get home. It's been fun exploring with the little dudes. 
 This is just really funny....I was super tired after a long day but wanted to take the boys running, so I chugged a rockstar and was having Brax help throw it away when I thought this would make a funny pic. (there's nothing left in it)

 On our adventure that day, we came across the furriest caterpillar I've ever seen. He was so cool we took him home and made a cage for him. Carter named him Furry Shadow Morris. :) Notice the car at the bottom....that's courtesy of two car loving boys!
It's been a fun adventure for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment