Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kindergarten...

Oh Carter....what to say to my big Kindergartner.
You make your mom so proud each and everyday.....

You are getting so big and tall...
Seeing how smart you truly are, little man, is exciting!
Your little brother could not be more proud! He tries to be like you everyday...
I know that it can be hard to have a little brother....but you're the best example one could ask for....
Your mom's heart couldn't be more full. 
First day.....of the rest of your life baby boy. I'm so glad Jake took the day off to help me get through the huge milestone all of us experienced that day...


The child that made me who I am today, is now in school and growing up so quickly. I wouldn't be the mom I am if it hadn't been for you Cars, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment