Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween...Craft Edition

I love Fall and all that it brings. We've been so busy just trying to squeeze everything in lately. 
 I saw this idea online where you reward your child with a trip to the treasure chest for good behavior. I'm not a "negative" disciplinarian...so this positive take on it was perfect for us! The boys have been going through so many changes with school, moving, routines and now the cold weather that it's been a little challenging....the boys have seriously enjoyed this...greatest discipline ever!
 I already posted about this...but it's the cutest craft ever! With a branch from Jane's tree and some twigs...this little witch's broom is my fav!
 On one of our adventures on the river parkway, we found this awesome caterpillar. The boys had to bring it home, so I wrapped it in Carter's extra shirt and we brought it home. The boys had a lot of fun making a home for him too. Carter named him Furry Shadow Morris. Super funny!
 While at my mom's we made these cute bats out of treats. My mom always has the best ideas. 
 Jake's sister in law made these ADORABLE necklaces for Halloween. She is super cute and very talented! I love wearing it...it's the perfect touch that's professional and yet festive. 
 The boys and I made these cute mummies. We took a plate of them to the neighbors too. We coated them in white chocolate and then put "wraps" on them with icing and added mini M&Ms for decoration. Super fun  edible craft and the sharing part was so fun with the boys. 

We've been having so much fun and doing so many things lately...more posts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment