Friday, September 21, 2012

Cherry Coke Night.....

I planned a whole night revolving around Cherry Coke for the boys. Their cute friends came over to the house to join us for the evening. (Are these girls not the cutest ever?) 
We started our adventure for the night with a dance contest. These girls really know how to move...and the boys were learning some really cute tricks too. 
I made hamburgers with a special recipe that included Coke in the meat mixture. All I can say is....man was that juicy! They were the best burgers I've made so far. 
Next were the Cherry Coke cupcakes....
These were as fun to make as they were to eat. (I had a minor issue with the frosting) but they were a fun activity to keep the kids busy. 
All four kids really liked making them. The littlest one even tried to "drink" the cupcake through the straw I put in it. Super funny! 
I thought four kids was going to be a handful....but it turned out that they were absolutely perfect. They played so well with each other and were so cute doing things as a big group. Come over anytime girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment