Friday, September 21, 2012

State Fair Tradition Continues....

The Utah State Fair ended last weekend.....I have been taking my boys to the fair since Carter was small. It's been a tradition that I haven't missed, and will continue...this is the first year that both boys went to the Fair together....2009
Now these two are HUGE! I love watching them grow up. 
The little hands on the farm is my favorite part...
Carter did the slide for the first time this year all by himself. He's becoming quite the brave little guy lately. Brax got to ride it for the first time this year....Jake was kind enough to go with him so I could take the pictures. 
This was one of the best rides for kids there. It was actually pretty clever...and the boys had a blast. 
Going along with the bravery streak Carter has been on lately, he wanted to do the jumping ride. This seriously scared me, but he loved every minute. I'm so proud of the little man and how big he's becoming. 
We took the kids to Lagoon after the fair (season passes makes it nice to do that) and they had a blast going the kiddie rides. 
It was a great day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment