Friday, September 21, 2012

Dinosaur Park....

Ashley and I got the kids together at the Dinosaur Park the other day. It's been awhile since our kids have played together....which is a little sad because we used to see each other just about daily before they moved. 
Ashley and I miss our girl chat too....so this was a really nice treat for all of us. 
I just love how well our foursome gets along with each other. They've pretty much grown up with each other,  and it's been fun watching them come into their own. 
Here are the oldest ones.....Carter and Hunter are such good buddies!
This was Braxton's favorite part of the whole park. 
It ended up that it was a Day for Kids, so admission was free. I called Jake's mom so that she could bring little Cambrieal out with us too. She is just the cutest!

The boys and I were at the park for about 4 hours that day....needless to say...they fell fast asleep that evening early. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment