Friday, August 3, 2012

Outings

The boys and I have been so busy lately....but I have to say...it's the most we've had in so long. 

My sister took Carter out on a "date" to the movies one evening, so I took Brax to the Nickelcade. This little dude had so much fun! It was actually really nice to just spend time with Brax, I'm going to make this a regular thing in our monthly routine now. 


The boys learned how to make homemade pizzas, Jake-style. They really liked it. Making pizzas has been one of my favorite meals to cook with the boys because they have so much fun creating their masterpieces and then eating their creations. 

I have been spending so much time with one of favorite people....This man is, without a doubt, AMAZING. My life will never be the same....

The boys and I were introduced to The Pie Pizzeria from Jake a few weeks ago and they had a blast! So, we decided to show Brown Grandma what it was all about one day. She was having so much fun playing pinball with the boys that she was shouting at the game and everything in the restaurant! Super funny...

The boys and I have been doing more cooking....okay I've been trying to be a good mom and cook more....I'm just not that great. But we've been doing it together...that's what really matters right?

We have been staying so busy, but loving every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment