Friday, August 3, 2012

Best Friend Weekend

A few weeks ago, the boys and I had an amazing "Best friend Weekend" I refer to it as. We got to see and visit with so many of our closest friends. 
Ashley and I got together at this amazing splashpad in Lehi. Carter and Hunter are such cute friends, while we already know that Braxton and Brinley are going to get married....so our cute little families fit so well with eachother. 
(I don't have any other pictures than this of the silly boys, but we were there for over 4 hours and enjoyed every second!)


That night Jake and I took the boys to the Drive-In. I'm not going to lie, I seriously love the drive in. I don't remember the last time I went, but it's going to be way more often now. The boys had so much fun eating dinner first and waiting for the movie to start in the back of the truck. One of my favorite friends, Cortney, also came and joined in on the fun. 
My favorite part of the night.....
The next day we all went to lunch with one of my besties, Rachel and her fiance Trent. I absolutely love this girl and Trent planned this awesome afternoon for the boys. There is this super cool playground and splashpad in Fort Union that the boys seriously enjoyed so much! 
Jake thought that I was too dry for being at a splashpad.....so while I was busy cheering on the boys and minding my own business....he grabbed me and carried me through the water! I have to admit though, it did help cool me down. It was the most fun I've had at a splashpad in a long time. 


Jake is becoming one of the boys' best friends. He is teaching them all of the important skills they need....like how to win at Mario Kart! They absolutely love it and beg him to play video games almost every time they see him now. 
We have so many amazing people in our life....I don't know what I would do without any of them. The boys and I are so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment