Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Updates....

We had our first snow about 3 weeks ago and the boys couldn't have been more thrilled! I was super sick, and really couldn't go outside with them, so my mom brought the snow to us. 
The boys thought it was pretty cool!
 I've been trying to make sure to spend time individually with each boy every day....Carter and I had some fun pulling faces together and checking it out on my phone....
 Though Braxton didn't participate....he wanted in on the fun when he saw Carter and I laughing hysterically. 
 I just love these two! Knowing that I'm now a single mom and that I am not only putting one kid through a divorce but two has been really hard for me to digest. However, knowing that these two boys have each other through everything is comforting. I know that no matter where these two are, whether it's with mom or dad, they will be together. I'm truly glad for that. 
 This is the cool bunk bed i found on KSL for them when we moved in. It's perfect because Brax has a problem with falling out of bed, and Carter has always wanted a slide in his room....like I said....PERFECT!
 It's been an adjustment for me to sleep alone now. After so many years of sharing a bed with someone, the idea of being alone is weird. But it's been almost 6 months now and I am fully enjoying every minute of having my own space. I love my bed, it has so much storage and has my favorite pictures and handprints of my boys. 
Overall, we are adjusting to everything and taking it one day at a time. It's been a learning curve for me, but it's getting easier each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment