Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year's 2012...

2011 is now over...and my New Year's post is a little late...but here it is. Ryan, JuJu and I took the boys to the Treehouse Museum for the countdown to noon. It's actually a really cute event that the Treehouse puts on every year. I try to go every year but I missed out last year, this year I knew we had to go. 
The boys loved it....
 We made party hats for the craft....
 The cutest little boy ever...Charley...came with us this year and it was super fun. He seriously is adorable and is really fun to see how much he's grown. 
 Cute "baby Charley" as Brax and Carter call him, was the only one who actually wore his hat that we all made. 
 I am so glad I got to take the boys this year and have fun with my favorite boyfriends on New Year's. 
 We all loaded up and met up with the Davis bunch at the Hill Aerospace museum. Carter was so excited to see Hunter....
 Brax climbed up on a chair and chatted it up with one of the volunteers there....super funny!
 Brax and Brin....being super cute together. We pass by the Aerospace museum everyday on the way to school and work, and my cute Braxton always says, "Airpanes with Binley" it's really cute!
 Where do you take 5 kids and 4 adults for lunch all together? McDonalds! I don't have any good pics from there because the kids were playing and the adults just talked the whole time. We were there for almost 4 hours. Really fun!
I'm so glad that we all got the chance to play with the kids, enjoy some good conversation and ring in the New Year with some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment