Friday, January 6, 2012

Thanksgiving....waaaay Late!

I am downloading everything from my phone and updating the blog, so I'm way late on the holidays. (A camera is something I didn't get in the divorce, so I've been using my phone)

On Thanksgiving, the boys spent the morning and early afternoon with me and my family before heading off the the Morris' to spend time with Scott and his family. 
My mom's friend Jay came over to help cook everything that day and included the boys in the whole mix too!

 I don't have more pics of the actual Thanksgiving day, but the next day....Black Friday to be exact....my friend Zac and I took the boys to Cabelas. The boys were super excited!

 I have to admit, I've never been to Cabelas, especially with that amount of hectic people running around, and enjoyed myself more! The boys behaved, we played with everything, and Zac taught us about the animals and such there. 
We ended our day by taking the boys, and his dog Lilly to the park. Brax just loves that dog, she's super sweet!
Super fun holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment