Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011....

Our Christmas was great...we really planned things out well. I love when things work out....
This is what the boys woke up to....
 My mom, sister and I all had on matching pajamas, all the way down to our plaid pants. Super cute....if it's going to be three gals together all day, then we might as well be matching right?
 Carter was so excited....
 This is the view that my mom was way excited for this year.....she kept telling me how she's never looked forward to Christmas as much! 


 My sister got Brax a vacuum because this kid can't get enough of cleaning. And I'm not kidding, he's used it everyday!
 My dad got the boys this super cool fire truck.....
 Carter and Brax got this cool playhouse that they can color...and Carter had the brilliant idea to put it right by the slide and they can slide home....super cute!
Even though this was the first Christmas that I haven't been with them all day, (and I'm not going to lie, I shed a ton of tears when they left) it was still a great day. We played, hung out, saw my whole family and enjoyed each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment