Friday, December 30, 2011

Work, Work, Work.....

December is a milestone month for me....it marks an entire year of my full-time career with FatCats, Pizza Factory and Costa Vida. So many things have changed since I've become the Events Manager, I've learned so much and gained some amazing experience to add to my resume. 
In October I did a trunk or treat for Riverdale City and represented all of our companies there. One of the huge perks of knowing as many people as I do, is getting the Costa car for the day. The President for Costa Vida happens to be my "work dad" and he let me get some great exposure for Costa by switching me cars for the day. 
 I'm not going to lie....this mini cruises! BMW really knows a thing or two about cars. I loved every minute of driving a mini, but the best part was the boys' faces when they walked outside to go to school and saw it in the driveway. Priceless....and I'm pretty sure the Costa car never had that much backseat action!
 I've also been helping welcome the Hilton Garden Inn going in next door at the Junction. They were so kind and let a few of us girls have a hard hat tour of the grounds while they're under construction. 
 It's been busy, hectic, and there have been nothing but long days lately. But I'm grateful for what I have and that I'm able to support my boys. Leaving from work one night, this is what I saw parked next to me.... 
You have to admit...that's hilarious! A couple more weeks and I'm totally going to do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment