Monday, December 19, 2011

Moments in Life....

There have been so many changes in our lives over the last 6 months. It's very easy to get caught up in the everyday hustle and bustle, and forget about the little things in life. Steph has always been a great way for me to stop and take time out of our lives to enjoy the little moments in life. Her website www.patchworkphoto.com shows you more of her talent...but here's her handy work with me and my little dudes. 
 Absolutely adore this one....it's my screensaver on my laptop. 
 This one seriously brings a tear to my eyes, my little guys are growing up and getting so big. 

 Carter is such a little man lately. He talks like he's way mature and acts like he's super big. 
 Braxton is such a stud. This kid always keeps me laughing. 


This is a really good one because it shows just how skinny this kid really is...it's like I don't feed him or something!

Brothers....


I couldn't have asked for better pictures of me and my boys Steph! Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment