Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Great Outdoors.....

 Jake had a week off last month...and we definitely made the most of it. He loves to be outdoors enjoying the amazing mountains we have in Utah....so of course a day of 4wheeling was necessary. 
His dad bought the boys their very own 4wheelers a little while back and this was the first day of actually riding them in the "wild."
Blake, Shauna, Brycen, Adam and Jamie all came with us to enjoy the gorgeous day. 
Brax loves his 4wheeler...and Jamie. 
 Carter was so brave and rode pretty much all of the trail and such all by himself. I had to help a few times...mainly because I was nervous....but it went really well. 

 For Christmas, Jake bought me my very first gun. I love my pink camo....and it's honestly a the perfect gun for me. We had some fun shooting at targets...the boys thought it was pretty cool watching their mom shoot. 
 There was this level area where we let the boys take off and do whatever they wanted on the 4wheelers....I thought Brycen would want a piece of the action.....apparently not. Such a cute boy....but as soon as he was all the way seated he wanted right off. 


These two people....are two of my absolute favorite people in the whole world. And they are both leaving me for the Air Force in a few months. I am honestly so proud of both of them, but am going to miss them like crazy. Aunt Ju Ju and Uncle Jimmy have been there for me and the boys through some of the hardest times in our lives. I will forever be grateful that they are in my life. 

 Brax and I went on an adventure with Grandpa Steve and Ju Ju while Carter was in school one day. Out in Syracuse they have a cool bird refuge...it was fun to take Brax and show him everything there. We did however, get locked in and had to call the police to come save us.....super interesting day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment