Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Time......Love it!

 I am sooo glad it's summer time. The weather has finally gotten better and we have not missed a chance to be outside. Brax is obsessed with mowing lawns....this is no exaggeration....he gets mad when we mow without him even! Super funny. Cousin Adam knew how much Brax loves to mow and invited the little three year old over to mow with him. It was priceless!
 This is what he looked like pulling out of their driveway....the little man was exhausted! 
I've also been doing a ton of yard work.....but sometimes the branches get the best of me. I looked like a "cutter"....sad but true. :)
 The River Parkway is one of my absolute favorite places to take the boys. We apparently have to go pee around the same spot along the trail.....so here are the silly boys. Brax even refers to this spot as our "potty spot." Awesome.
 We have fires and roast marshmallows at least once a week around here. It's so nice having the huge field behind us to "gather" our wood for the fires.
 The boys love their playground....and I love watching them play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment