Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Ending of a Milestone....

Carter has just finished his first year of Kindergarten. I couldn't be more proud of the little dude. He went to all day Kindergarten and then an after school program until 5:30 everyday while I worked. They were long days, stressful days, but some of his favorite days so far. 

We've been making strides to get where we are today, and one of the new things that we've implemented in our home is going to church. (I took a break after I got divorced) It's been a great change for the boys as well....look how handsome our studs are....

 Brax and Carter's cousin Cambrieal goes to our Ward too...and these two are too cute together. 
 I tried to do some fun things with the boys in honor of Carter graduating....we made candy graduation caps and diplomas.....

 The boys thought it was pretty cool that they got to eat them after they were done making them. 

 I am so proud of my Carter and how much he has done! Hopefully his days can be shorter and more family time can be spent for first grade. 
 I've also been way impressed with Braxton. He has been so sweet with our little Chewy. Chewy hurt his paw the other day and was resting on the couch....Brax went upstairs and got a book and began reading it to him. It was seriously really precious. He is growing up to be such a cute boy who really cares about others. 
 Carter lost a total of 2 teeth so far....and his gap is getting bigger. 
 I was also able to take them to the movies on his last day of school. We saw Epic and both boys were thrilled. Julia met us there, which was a fun treat too. I don't remember the last time I was able to go to the movies with my little guys. 

Here's to an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment