Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vegas Baby.....

Vegas was so much fun! We stayed at the Stratosphere, which I have to admit is the best hotel for kids. We were close to the strip, but far enough away to be "wholesome." And there was so much to do at the hotel alone, we were all entertained without even leaving.
We ate dinner at an adorable 60's diner, Roxy's. Braxton loved the food...can you tell?
Our hotel bathtub was seriously so big! Julia and I jumped in our swimsuits and took a bath with the boys....it was seriously a blast! There were so many bubbles, I almost lost Brax!
When we parked we were on the 4th level, but we went up to five just to have this picture taken so that Carter could stand next to the big number 5!
At dinner, the singer actually brought Carter in the center of the restaurant and had everyone sing him Happy Birthday! So stinkin' cute.
I actually ordered a hot dog because I really wasn't super hungry....well this was the biggest hot dog I'd ever seen!
Checking out the top of the Stratosphere was really cool!
Such a gorgeous view....
Our hotel room was seriously amazing! It was a suite and man, I can't wait to go back!
The bathroom was amazing! Seriously a shower that can fit 4 people?
The tub was super fun and such an amazing layout for a hotel room....I'm so going back there one day!
This was on our way out....goodbye Stratosphere...thanks for an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment