Sunday, November 13, 2011

Disneyland.....

Disneyland....seriously is amazing! We had a 3 day park hopper pass and still didn't even see half of the things there was!
The boys were so excited....Braxton kept saying Mickey and carter couldn't run faster! Good think Aunt Ju Ju was there with her excitement as well....
The boys met Gapetto and were super excited...
Ju Ju couldn't contain herself when we saw goofy, the boys were equally as excited...
We were in perfect time to see a cool song and dance show from Mickey and Minnie. The boys were mesmerized the whole time.
My mom, sister and I had a blast! Seriously, I couldn't have picked two better people to spend my vacation time with.
My sweet Carter. Now a big five year old, and seriously my best little buddy. Braxton is still young, but Carter is at such an amazing and special age, I love every minute of being his mom!
These cute boys played while in line everywhere we went.
This was my sister's fav ride, and my mom and I made her go with the two boys.....super fun!
This is all of our feet in the exact center of Disneyland...what a fun little piece of information...thanks sista!
Thank you so much mom and Julia for making this trip memorable....
The Toy Story ride was super cool....I would recommend it for everyone...even adults!
The time spent just walking around and exploring with the boys was priceless....
Though you can't see Brax well, this was such a fun prop...



Our hotel was across the street and looked like a castle.

Carter was amazed at our towel folded into a swan....
Precious moments like these make my life worth living....
I loved every minute of our trip, Carter and Brax are still talking about the trip and my mom and sister became my best friends more. Spending 24/7 with all five of us for 7 straight days really made us a close family. (As dysfunctional as that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment