Friday, November 11, 2011

Road Trip...

Off to California we went....my mom, sister and I packed the old 4Runner full of snacks, games, clothes and of course the two boys.
I took the first shift driving while Julia rode in front with me...
My mom read her magazines, played with the boys and made fun of my driving skills the whole time. Check out Carter's pose for the camera....so funny.
This is actually my mom driving the fast...we made record time! Thanks Mom for getting us to Vegas in amazing time!
This was a super close shot...but sweet Brax is getting so big!
Carter and JuJu having fun in the back seat watching Cars....Brax was so good in the car as long as that movie was on. So we watched it like 5 times. So funny!
Overall, this was the BEST roadtrip I've ever been on! My mom, sister and I make a great team while the boys did so well it was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Your boys are getting so big! Hope you guys have a blast at the happiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete