Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rachel and Trenton....

I have the most amazing friends ever. There are about 5 people in this whole world that I would do absolutely anything for.....Rachel Pezely is one of them. 
This girl has known me since I was a dumb 17 year old starting college at the U. And honestly, with working together for two years, running the school newspaper for a year and remaining friends through all of our trials....she is one of my bestest friends ever.

 The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I helped make this candy sign for them with my super talented sister and mother in law.
 We had some time to kill in between the ceremony and reception...and since Jake had to work late and only made it to the reception, the boys and I had a perfect opportunity to take some pictures. I love that they both wanted to blow kisses in this one.
 It was so pretty at night as well, the lights were just breathtaking.
 I just love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment