Tuesday, October 22, 2013

August Catch Up...

 I have been thoroughly enjoying the time I get to spend with little Brax lately. This kid and I have never been able to really have alone time before. We went to the splash pad (right by Carter's school) every early out to have a picnic lunch and wait for our big brother to get out of school.
 There is one word that perfectly defines how I feel about Jake. Grateful. This man is truly an amazing step dad, loving and caring husband and works so hard to take care of his whole family and friends. I am honestly so glad that I get to call him mine. The boys and I have so much in our lives now, and it's all due to this wonderful guy we have who loves us.

 On one of our splash pad days, walking back to the car...this is what we found! He's huge! Of course the boys wanted to bring him home and make him our own....so I introduce Patrick. (Like Patrick Willis from the 49rs, all Carter's idea)
I am 16 weeks here....my belly is definitely poking out a lot sooner with this little dude than it did with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment