Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lovin' the Summe Life....

This summer is off to a great start so far....we had the chance to see the coolest eclipse ever! Super cool, and doesn't happen that often. I'm glad my sister, Jimmy and I were able to see it this year. It's not a great picture of it, but I wanted something to remember this day....




Driving down the freeway the other day, I came across this cool semi-truck that said, 'Carter's Express" on it. I took a picture with my phone (yes while driving) and showed Carter that night. He thought it was pretty cool that his name was on a huge truck like that. 


I was able to attend a really fun golf tournament the other day. It was in Midway and so gorgeous. The scenery was so beautiful, the landscape amazing and seriously such great weather. 
You can't tell in this picture very well, but there's a few hot air balloons flying over. 


The boys also both got the "joy" of having pink eye.....super fun let me tell ya! But these little dudes were troopers, and we really did a have a good day together. Sometimes it's nice to have an excuse to stay home and play with eachother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment