Monday, February 27, 2012

Lately...

My dad and sister met the boys and I for dinner the other night at Boston's. It was a perfect night for all of us, Julia and I got off at the same time and my dad was in the area. Boston's is one of our family's favorite places to eat. 
Silly Brax sat through the entire dinner with his jacket and hat on....
 How I got stuck on the other booth with the messy one while my dad and sister got to sit with the neat freak....
 The other day I had a late event I needed to be at....it was one of those moments where you realize just how hard being a single parent is. Thank goodness I work at a Fun Center right? Julia had Braxton spraying the shoes....
 While I had Carter putting away shoes...
 We have also been working on "teaching" each other reading techniques at night. Carter sits in his elmo chair and reads to Brax and I....
 Brax does the same...but the stories he tells are far more interesting than what's really in the book!
I'm loving being a mom right now....my boys are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment