Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Disney Cruise

Our honeymoon was absolutely amazing. 

Jake and I had never been on a cruise before, so this was a treat for both of us. The whole trip was picture perfect. 
We started out in the Port of Miami and took this cute picture before boarding our huge ship. 


Each night our bed was made with towels in fun shapes....this was our favorite one...





The Cayman Islands were just gorgeous. The weather was beautiful, and the water was absolutely breath taking. 

On the Route 66 part of the ship there was a map for carpet and this "city" was there.....I just had to take a picture...

Cozumel Mexico was so much fun. The Mayan ruins were amazing. I had no idea about the things that we learned there. 



The buffets and variety of food was probably my favorite. 


Spending an entire week with Jake, and just enjoying ourselves....was without a doubt, what we needed. It was amazing...I won't soon forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment