Saturday, May 19, 2012

Play Dates....

I have been working so hard lately, that I have made it a HUGE priority of mine to play hard too! 
Last week, there was a day that I was working late and wasn't going to see the boys until 9 that night. So in the middle of the "school" day I checked Carter out and took him to SubZero. This kid loves it there! It was really fun because it was just the two of us and we had a blast!
 We also got the chance to meet up with "Aunt Rachel" who we absolutely adore. I don't have a ton of friends in my life that I would consider to be like family, but this girl definitely is one of them. My boys just love her, and between the two of us, Rach and I can talk forever! We went shopping for summer clothes with the boys and had lunch at Chick-Fil-A where they had the "cow" out for the kiddos. 
 Scott and I have made it a priority to do things as a "family" once a month or so. This is such a great thing for the boys and I am committed to anything that will help them understand how we're still a family, just different now. We took the boys to the health food store where they each got to push around their own mini shopping carts. 
 I have been cherishing my "alone" time with these little dudes on my weekends with them. Carter and I introduced Brax to the wonderful world of Jiffy Pop! What's not to love about that right? Followed by a fun movie...it was a great night. 
Our "play-dates" have been so much fun lately. Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment