Thursday, April 26, 2012

Growing Up....

My little guys are both doing so much lately....and growing into such amazing little dudes! 

This stud....is in the process of potty training. Today he went to daycare and didn't have any accidents, I've only been working with him for a few days. It's a lot harder this time around because I work so much and the boys go between Scott and myself, so consistency is not in my favor. But he has prevailed! Love him.....
 Carter is also growing....and that means no more training wheels! This little guy is doing so well. It's a slow process...but I have gotten some good leg exercise from it! My dad came over and helped us take the training wheels off and showed Carter his very first time how to ride without them. 
 I'm also getting the very rare chance to grow up as well. It's been fun having some weekends "off duty" from being a mom and getting to do the things I've never gotten a chance to do before. My mom and I have been doing a lot more shopping, eating out and exploring this amazing world we live in. 
 It's been a fun few weeks for our little fam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment